Monday, June 25, 2012

4 weeks and counting....



HOTEL
I have had more questions about the hotel, we have switched from the South San Fran Emb. Suites to the Waterfront Emb. Suites in So. San Fran.  Here is the website HOTEL WEBSITE

Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - Waterfront Hotel, Ca - Welcome

PARKING AT HOTEL
Will be covered by the reunion

http://www.bart.gov/index.aspx    Passes for a set amount of time are not available, as all fares are based on distance.  


ACTIVITIES
With the reunion just a month away we need to make advance reservations in the next week to get the best prices and allow time for tickets to be mailed if necessary.  I would like to get a final gauge of who is interested in what, and what we'd like to do as an entire family, and what we'd like to just leave up to individuals to decide to do.  Also, if there are any family members who are only going for part of the time let me know, especially if there are things they really want to do.  We really save money if we decide to purchase tickets ahead of time as a group, so please let me know if there is anything you know you do or do not want to do.  

For example: Our family wants to go to Great America one day,  if I knew Kiefer isn't going to be there on Friday I would ask if we could do that on another day.  
**Or if I knew only Jeff, Kiefer and Quinn wanted to go to G.A. I would say we only need 3 tickets.


I have emails out for group pricing for the following:



*Giants Baseball Giants schedule






22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29






*Bike ride across the Golden Gate (self guided) Bay City Bikes



 

*Alcatraz tours  city pass with Alcatraz tour

**Can be included in the City Pass if I know ahead of time. This will take the place of the "Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise" at no extra cost


Alcatraz Island Tour includes

The ferry to Alcatraz, a self-guided tour including a 45 minute audio presentation Doing Time: The Alcatraz Cellhouse Tour, and ferry back to Pier 33. * Allow approximately 2 1/2 hours for the total experience.
For more Alcatraz Island Tour information including departure times, visit alcatrazcruises.com or email info@alcatrazcruises.com with questions.




*Great America Amusement Park http://www.cagreatamerica.com/



*Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Used to be Marine World, and they've added rides see here: http://www.sixflags.com/discoveryKingdom/index.aspx  )


 



We also plan on getting the City Pass which includes the following:

***Note: The Muni & Cable Car pass does not include BART
***

No comments:

Post a Comment